I prefer standard time because it is easier for me to wake up in the mornings when it is already light outside. I like the timing of the sunrise and sunsets more in standard time because daylight savings time just feels a little weird. I also don't like losing an hour of sleep when clocks have to change.
I would go to somewhere tropical. I love being at the beach, although I don't like actually getting in the water. I think the atmosphere is just so calming and nice. The smell of the beach is something I look forward to every year when I go with my family.
I think as an adult I will prefer suburban life. I really like places that don't have too much going on and are very peaceful. The suburbs still have schools so I shouldn't have to travel too far to get to work. I would prefer to be able to raise a family in a safer area outside of the city.
Comments
Post a Comment